Monday, April 25, 2011

Yoohoo!!!!

Aww shnikies! I have really let this page get away from me! I am going to try to start it back up here and hopefully I'll be a more dedicated blogger this time.

I've recently started adding more cupcakes to my repertoire and let me just tell you, I am having the BEST time baking, decorating, and of course (best part here...) taste-testing! I've been scouring the internet looking for inspiration. I'm finding myself more creative than ever before, and so excited to try all of the new ideas I'm coming up with. Here's what I've whipped up so far:

S'mores cupcakes
Triple Chocolate cupcakes (pictured below)
Peanut butter Cup cupcakes (also pictured below)
Chocolate Toffee Crunchcakes (again, see below)
Strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Cinnamon Swirlcakes (These were THE BEST! Photo to come soon!)
Raspberry White Chocolate cupcakes
Blackberry cupcakes
Red Velvet (like your long lost best friend)
Chocolate Covered Pretzel cakes (Thanks, Dudak!)

Here's an amazing photo of some of my creations that a good friend, Lorrin Sell, took for me:


Now if you haven't heard of Lorrin Sell, I'd bet you may have heard of her photography company, Itty Bitty. She is INCREDIBLE. Her photos are unbelievable, and I'm not just talking about images of cupcakes! Lorrin is one of the sweetest, sensitive, most talented women I know, and she is also such a great mom. When I took B to her for his photos as a newborn, she captured magical moments with him and I knew I just had to keep coming back.

 Just because I'm a proud momma, I have to share this picture that Lorrin also took of me with B:


She's good, right?? Although I do think he's pretty photogenic, anyway!
If you want contact info for Lorrin, please let me know!


So anyway, I am going to be working on more and more cupcakes and hopefully you'll all want to try them out. Coming soon, watch out for Tiramisu cupcakes, Lemon-raspberry cupcakes, Sangria cupcakes, and a handful of others. Mmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of the cupcakes!! Such a unique color!! You sure made a wide selection of yummy ones!!
    Btw, that pic of you and little B is simply so adorable!! What a precious little baby!
    You now got a new follower!!!

    Happy Baking and good luck on the contest for that cupcake tower!!

    Yaneri
    www.sweetbakesofmine.com

    ReplyDelete